kuyo@DESKTOP-8O0L9BP:~$ je '腹が減った'
I am hungry
Translations of 腹が減った
[ 日本語 -> English ]
I am hungry, hungry
kuyo@DESKTOP-8O0L9BP:~$ ej 'Never let me go'
Never let me go
(Watashi o hanasanaide)
Translations of Never let me go
[ English -> 日本語 ]
Never let me go
私を離さないで, 私を手放すことはありません, 私は手放すことはありません
kuyo@DESKTOP-8O0L9BP:~$ je -d 'きょうだい'
Translations of きょうだい
[ 日本語 -> English ]
kuyo@DESKTOP-8O0L9BP:~$ ej 'Sibling'
Translations of Sibling
[ English -> 日本語 ]
kuyo@DESKTOP-8O0L9BP:~$ ej -d 'love'
Definitions of love
[ English -> 日本語 ]
feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).
- "Though you tried to deny it, you must trust your heart that deep inside you love him."
Synonyms: care very much for, feel deep affection for, hold very dear, adore, think the world of, be devoted to, dote on, idolize, worship, be in love with, be infatuated with, be smitten with, be besotted with, be mad/crazy/nuts/wild about, have a crush on, carry a torch for
an intense feeling of deep affection.
- "My brother, and his real, strong love for me that was able to pull me back into the world I know."
Synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment, devotion, adoration, doting, idolization, worship, passion, ardor, desire, lust, yearning, infatuation, besottedness
a person or thing that one loves.
- "By the end of the trip I knew she had two loves ; her son and her carpets."
Synonyms: beloved, loved one, love of one's life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, angel, honey, lover, inamorato, inamorata, amour, paramour
(in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil.
- "To come back from two sets to love and win it is an awesome feeling."
- care very much for, feel deep affection for, hold very dear, adore, think the world of, be devoted to, dote on, idolize, worship, be in love with, be infatuated with, be smitten with, be besotted with, be mad/crazy/nuts/wild about, have a crush on, carry a torch for
- like very much, delight in, enjoy greatly, have a passion for, take great pleasure in, derive great pleasure from, relish, savor, have a weakness for, be partial to, have a soft spot for, have a taste for, be taken with, get a kick out of, have a thing about, be mad/crazy/nuts/wild about, be hooked on, get off on
- have intercourse, eff, hump, get laid, make out, have sex, do it, fuck, bed, make love, jazz, sleep together, bang, screw, bonk, be intimate, know, lie with, have it off, sleep with
- relationship, love affair, romance, liaison, affair of the heart, amour
- beloved, loved one, love of one's life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, angel, honey, lover, inamorato, inamorata, amour, paramour
- best wishes, regards, good wishes, greetings, kind/kindest regards
- liking of/for, enjoyment of, appreciation of/for, taste for, delight for/in, relish of, passion for, zeal for, appetite for, zest for, enthusiasm for, keenness for, fondness for, soft spot for, weakness for, bent for, proclivity for, inclination for, disposition for, partiality for, predilection for, penchant for
- compassion, care, caring, regard, solicitude, concern, friendliness, friendship, kindness, charity, goodwill, sympathy, kindliness, altruism, unselfishness, philanthropy, benevolence, fellow feeling, humanity
- deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment, devotion, adoration, doting, idolization, worship, passion, ardor, desire, lust, yearning, infatuation, besottedness
- love life, lovemaking, making love, sexual love
- dear, dearest, beloved, honey
- sexual love
- In short, how can there be love for the country without love for the people?
- they were both in love with her
- babies fill parents with intense feelings of love
- Ian drinks his coffee and talks enthusiastically about his love of singing.
- people who love democracy
- I guess Michael and I were trying to find a way to express our brotherly love for one another.
- So passionate is my love of opera, that I crave any activity that extends my time in the Arts Centre.
- Years later he has combined his love for zoology with his appreciation of the female form.
- She dwells on her charming manner, love of clothes, loyalty to her brother and, in later life, to her adoptive city.
- you're such a love!
- "Emily, my dear," said the spinster aunt, with a patronising air, "don't talk so loud, love."
- You did that? I love it!
- He lost his ambition and forgot everything but his love for this unworthy woman.
- Brotherly love comes at a price, it seems.
- He truly did love her, and deep down he knew his family would too, but he was still nervous.
- All the very very best to you Tom, and lots of love from Charlie.
- I had a great interest and love of music, and music was always a part of the family, but no one had ever pursued it.
- Looking forward to seeing you soon, Lots of love, Grannie
- We also send our best love to you and the children all wish that they were going on the same ship as their Father.
- Each one is very powerful, but none of them is as strong as your love for your daughter.
- do you love me?
- We have always happy together and our love for each other has been strong and growing for sometime now.
- we share a love of music
- Try falling in love with someone who is from a different country and speaks a different language.
- She did not overtly try to attract Edgar, but he was still falling in love with her.
- My love for her was as strong as ever, as it is now, at this very moment.
- I'd love a cup of tea
- It's alright my love you are safe with me.
- I had to try to put my intense passionate love for him to the side and be his friend.
- their love for their country
kuyo@DESKTOP-8O0L9BP:~$ trans --help
Usage: trans [OPTIONS] [SOURCES]:[TARGETS] [TEXT]...
Print version and exit.
Print help message and exit.
Show man page and exit.
Print reference table of languages and exit.
Print reference table of languages (in English names) and exit.
-L CODES, -list CODES
Print details of languages and exit.
List available translation engines and exit.
Check for upgrade of this program.
-e ENGINE, -engine ENGINE
Specify the translation engine to use.
Verbose mode. (default)
Show original text or not.
Show phonetic notation of original text or not.
Show translation or not.
Show phonetic notation of translation or not.
Show prompt message or not.
Show source and target languages or not.
Show dictionary entry of original text or not.
Show dictionary entry of translation or not.
Show alternative translations or not.
-w NUM, -width NUM
Specify the screen width for padding.
Specify the size of indent (number of spaces).
Specify the theme to use.
Do not use any other theme than default.
Do not use ANSI escape codes.
Do not autocorrect. (if defaulted by the translation engine)
Do not convert bidirectional texts.
Always convert bidirectional texts.
Do not write warning messages to stderr.
Print raw API response instead.
Listen to the translation.
Listen to the original text.
-n VOICE, -narrator VOICE
Specify the narrator, and listen to the translation.
Specify the audio player to use, and listen to the translation.
Do not listen to the translation.
Do not translate anything when using -speak.
Download the audio to the current directory.
Download the audio to the specified file.
Terminal paging and browsing options:
View the translation in a terminal pager.
Specify the terminal pager to use, and view the translation.
Do not view the translation in a terminal pager.
Specify the web browser to use.
Do not open the web browser.
-x HOST:PORT, -proxy HOST:PORT
Use HTTP proxy on given port.
-u STRING, -user-agent STRING
Specify the User-Agent to identify as.
-4, -ipv4, -inet4-only
Connect only to IPv4 addresses.
-6, -ipv6, -inet6-only
Connect only to IPv6 addresses.
Interactive shell options:
-I, -interactive, -shell
Start an interactive shell.
Start the GNU Emacs front-end for an interactive shell.
Do not invoke rlwrap when starting an interactive shell.
-i FILENAME, -input FILENAME
Specify the input file.
-o FILENAME, -output FILENAME
Specify the output file.
Language preference options:
-l CODE, -hl CODE, -lang CODE
Specify your home language.
-s CODES, -sl CODES, -source CODES, -from CODES
Specify the source language(s), joined by '+'.
-t CODES, -tl CODES, -target CODES, -to CODES
Specify the target language(s), joined by '+'.
Text preprocessing options:
Treat all arguments as one single sentence.
Do not load any initialization script.
See the man page trans(1) for more information.
ただしこのままでは使いにくいので ~/.bashrc に以下の二行を付け加えます。
alias ej="trans -sl=en -tl=ja"
alias je="trans -sl=ja -tl=en"
usage: wordcloud_cli [-h] [--text file] [--regexp regexp] [--stopwords file]
[--imagefile file] [--fontfile path] [--mask file]
[--colormask file] [--contour_width width]
[--contour_color color] [--relative_scaling rs]
[--margin width] [--width width] [--height height]
[--color color] [--background color] [--no_collocations]
A simple command line interface for wordcloud module.
-h, --help show this help message and exit
--text file specify file of words to build the word cloud
--regexp regexp override the regular expression defining what
constitutes a word
--stopwords file specify file of stopwords (containing one word per
line) to remove from the given text after parsing
--imagefile file file the completed PNG image should be written to
--fontfile path path to font file you wish to use (default:
--mask file mask to use for the image form
--colormask file color mask to use for image coloring
if greater than 0, draw mask contour (default: 0)
use given color as mask contour color - accepts any
value from PIL.ImageColor.getcolor
scaling of words by frequency (0 - 1)
--margin width spacing to leave around words
--width width define output image width
--height height define output image height
--color color use given color as coloring for the image - accepts
any value from PIL.ImageColor.getcolor
--background color use given color as background color for the image -
accepts any value from PIL.ImageColor.getcolor
--no_collocations do not add collocations (bigrams) to word cloud
(default: add unigrams and bigrams)
--version show program's version number and exit